We have a dual vision for our Massage Teaching Clinic: first, to give our students the opportunity to put their massage therapy training into practice in a supervised setting and second, to educate the public on the physical and psychological benefits of massage therapy treatments.
More than ever, people are using therapeutic massages to get relief from chronic pain, muscle aches, stress and anxiety, making it one of the fastest-growing fields in the healthcare industry.
Our clinic is located at our campus at 133 3rd Avenue North in downtown Saskatoon. We’re open Monday – Thursday, from 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm. These hours are temporary due to COVID-19 and may change on short notice.
Our clinic offers the following treatments:
Therapeutic massage with focus on the assessment and treatment of a specific condition/concern
60 minute treatment: $40
60 minute treatment for seniors (aged 55+): $20
90 minute treatment: $60
90 minute treatment for seniors (aged 55+): $30
We offer 4 complimentary massages which includes three prenatal and one postpartum massage to assist you during all stages of pregnancy.
How to Book your Appointment
Our Massage Clinic has now re-opened for appointments!
Please contact us by phone at 306-652-5359 or Book Online at your convenience.
What to Expect When You Visit Us
On your first visit to the clinic, we recommend you arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment and to fill out the detailed health history and Covid-19 screening form online prior to arriving. If you do not have access to fill out this information online you will be given a paper copy when you arrive. This information will help your student therapist determine and explain the treatment plan that will be used. After you have been greeted by your student therapist you will be led to a clinic room for your treatment. When your treatment is complete, your student therapist may make recommendations on stretching exercises and other forms of follow-up home care.
Massage Therapy Guidelines
Getting a massage should be a pleasant experience for you and your student therapist. Before your appointment, we ask that you:
- Avoid using any strong scents or perfumes
- Avoid eating heavy meals
- Go to the washroom to avoid any discomfort during your massage
- Schedule your appointment when you know you’ll have time to relax afterwards
- Stay home if you are sick or have any signs of Covid-19
NEW Clinic Operations due to COVID-19
Please note some of our operations have changed since reopening during the pandemic. In order to be prepared for your treatment, please note the following:
- We are a cashless clinic and encourage all patrons to be prepared to pay with debit or credit.
- We no longer offer sauna, body wraps or aromatherapy in conjunction with massage treatments.
- We encourage all patrons to complete a health intake form and the Covid-19 screening form electronically when booking an appointment.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic.