Be ready to design….in 6 weeks!
The Creative Administrator component course at a Glance
– Next start date: February 28th, 2020
Class schedule: Monday (6PM-9PM), Friday (6PM-9PM)
Tuition: $650.00 (materials included)
Program length: 1.5 months (certificate)
The Creative Administrator course is developed for the office/ administrative professional who is looking to embrace the role of graphic design as a means of complementing their current or potential employment.
This 6 week (36 hours total) course will use industry-standard software packages Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe InDesign CC and will deploy practical and theory-based learning objectives in an instructor-led environment.
Additionally, the course provides a traditional night class schedule in order to offer a flexible, part-time schedule for those participants who are currently in the workforce.
Highlights of this course include:
- Graphic Design fundamentals (digital)
- Magazine/ Newsletter layout principles
- Efficiency in Design (re-purposing creative collateral)
- Print theory (summary)
- Adobe Photoshop CC (practical)
- Adobe InDesign CC (practical)
- Social Media (design formats)
NOTE: an office/ administrative background is not a pre-requisite for this course
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Creative Administrator Component Course. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!