McKay Career Training is currently open for in-class training with masks being mandatory. If you have questions please contact our Vice Principal or Principal. We will continue to monitor the situation and be in accordance with provincial and federal regulations.
If you would like to contact the office, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are still accepting applications for all of our start dates. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
From all of us at McKay Career Training, we want to encourage you to take the necessary steps to keep yourself, and the people around you safe during this difficult time.
At the present time McKay Career Training does not mandate vaccination. We do, however, follow Covid 19 Guidelines as follows
– Masking is mandatory in classrooms and all common areas
– Masks may be removed during coffee and lunch breaks but social distancing should be followed.
– If you are unwell please stay home and follow the guidance of 811
– Rapid test kits will be provided to all staff and students to use as required and based on the guidance of 811 or your best judgement
– Hand Sanitizer is available in each classroom and in the administration offices.
Best wishes from the McKay team and see you all soon.