Psychology of Addiction & Recovery
Evenings/ Online ::: Mental Health & Addictions
Starting May 11th, 2021
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
6pm – 8pm
4 weeks in length
How does drug & alcohol dependency affect the mind, body & society?
This course examines the lifestyle of rehabilitation & analyzes various treatments for chemical dependancy & the impact they have on an individual’s mental and physical health.
Students will be introduced to a broad range of concepts as they apply to counselling; group dynamics, family dynamics, the stages of change, recovery & relapse, treatment options & motivational interviewing.
Join us as we learn to navigate difficult situations with confidence, inclusivity, and empathy.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Psychology of Addiction & Recovery course. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!