Be career-ready in 1 Year!
The Graphic Design & New Media Program – Next Start date: March 2nd, 2020
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes)
Tuition: $12,995.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 12 months
The twelve month Graphic Design & New Media Production program is designed to help you learn the techniques and industry-standard software to build a foundation for a successful career in a variety of Multimedia & Graphic Design disciplines.
Our lead instructor, Lenny Vineham, has in the past led multiple students to Graphic and Multimedia Awards.
His theory and focus for the success of his students derives from embracing the necessary skills learned, while, focusing on truly creative and impactful concepts!
Our instructors will carefully guide you through the process of preparing digital media for marketing, design and online applications. Disciplines include:
- Adobe Photoshop
- learn to manipulate imagery in an efficient and appealing fashion
- Adobe Illustrator
- learn to build vector graphics to aid in original artwork representation
- Adobe InDesign
- learn techniques to build sharp and competent magazine and newsletter layouts
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- learn how to apply the main principles of contrast, repetition, alignment and proximity to design samples as this course helps you explore your design foundation
- apply typographic theory to practical samples, creatively, to explore avenues for creative and efficient type
- Print Process
- learn the specifications and theory behind the print process as they relate to managing your design campaigns
New Media (multimedia)
- Video Production
- learn the fundamentals of video production, highlighted by, field production experience and hands-on training
- Video Editing
- learn to edit, creatively and efficiently, with Adobe Premiere CC
- 2D Animation
- learn to animate for the web and social media (includes 2019 tricks for Facebook)
- 3D Animation (Maya)
- learn to model, primarily, for 3D animated characters
- Web Design (responsive technology)
- learn to create beautiful websites that are compatible across all device platforms
- Social Media
- learn how social media ‘works’ and how to compete on today’s social platforms
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Graphic Design & New Media Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!