Be career-ready in twelve months!
The Justice and Security Services at a Glance – Next start date: September 13th, 2021
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes unless scheduled)
Tuition: $12,995.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 12 months
Make a real difference in the community with McKay Career Training’s Justice and Security Services Program, where you’ll study the three main components of the Canadian criminal justice system: the police, the courts, and corrections.
The theoretical component of the program is complemented with hands-on experience in areas such as domestic violence, conflict management, interviewing, report writing, sociology, and investigative techniques.
Our instructors have experience in the field and provide a personal glimpse into the rewards and challenges of your future career.
Graduates of our Justice and Security Services Program have found fulfilling careers in Municipal and Provincial (RCMP) Police Services, Military Police, Correctional Agencies, Emergency Services and more. Click below to download our course outline.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Justice and Security Services Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!