Be career-ready in six months!
Our Program at a Glance – Next Start date: March 2nd, 2020
Class schedule: Monday to Thursday (No Friday classes)
Tuition: $7,900.00 (plus books and school fees)
Program length: 6 months
The Graphic Design Specialist program is designed for individuals who are interested in applying their creativity visually, through print and digital medias. The program will help individuals develop strong practical and theoretical training in typography, graphic design fundamentals and industry-standard design software.
Our lead instructor, Lenny Vineham, has in the past led multiple students to Graphic and Multimedia Awards.
His theory and focus for the success of his students derives from embracing the necessary skills learned, while, focusing on truly creative and impactful concepts!
- Adobe Photoshop
- learn to manipulate imagery in an efficient and appealing fashion
- Adobe Illustrator
- learn to build vector graphics to aid in original artwork representation
- Adobe InDesign
- learn techniques to build sharp and competent magazine and newsletter layouts
- Graphic Design Fundamentals
- learn how to apply the main principles of contrast, repetition, alignment and proximity to design samples as this course helps you explore your design foundation
- apply typographic theory to practical samples, creatively, to explore avenues for creative and efficient type
- Print Process
- learn the specifications and theory behind the print process as they relate to managing your design campaigns
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at email@example.com or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Graphic Design Specialist Program. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!