Community Crisis Responder
Evenings/ Online ::: Mental Health & Addictions
April 13th until June 3rd, 2021
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings
6pm – 8pm
8 weeks in length
This course examines the emerging crises in and around our communities. By focusing on clients’ unique and diverse needs, we will explore various barriers that our communities are facing, such as addictions, mental health, domestic violence, racism, and other concerns.
Acknowledging the Truth and Reconciliation act is an integral component of this course, allowing us to learn valuable information on how we can support our Indigenous communities.
This course invites community members to speak on behalf of organizations that provide community supports; to help bridge the gap between community workers and the services offered in our communities.
Join us as we learn to navigate difficult situations with confidence, inclusivity, and empathy.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Community Crisis Responder course. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!