Evenings/ Online ::: Mental Health & Addictions
Starting May 10th, 2021
Monday and Wednesday Evenings
6pm – 8pm
4 weeks in length
What is Anxiety?
What is Depression?
Why are they on the rise in our schools & communities?
This course provides an examination of the various psychological disorders, as well as theoretical, clinical & experimental perspectives of the study of psychopathology.
Emphasis is placed on terminology, classification, ideology, assessment & treatment of the major of the major disorders.
Join us as we learn to navigate difficult situations with confidence, inclusivity, and empathy.
Why Choose McKay Career Training?
- Our programs are designed with one goal in mind: to get you career-ready so you can quickly begin to explore new and exciting job opportunities
- We have an above-average job placement rate and have over thirty-five years of experience in helping students transition from the classroom to the workplace
- We maintain a low teacher-to-student ratio so you can learn in a friendly and supportive environment
- Our classes follow a fixed schedule so you can get your education while keeping your life, family and job commitments
- Our experienced instructors provide the best in training and give you valuable insight into your new career
Your career starts here! Call us at (306) 955-1616, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the convenient form to request more info on our Abnormal Psychology course. Join McKay Career Training graduates now enjoying new careers across Saskatchewan!